Wednesday, July 6, 2011

American Celebration - July Stamp of the Month



Close to My Heart, in my opinion, saved the best for last!  This American Celebration set is my favorite of the Stamp of the Month’s from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book: 
D1458

Here are a some cards made with the July Stamp of the Month from my fellow HeartPrints Close To My Heart Consultants.



Did you know CTMH sold "clear" cards? 
 Check out this card using Z1323 Clear Cards $8.95.

Pull the tab, and reveal the hidden stars and sentiment behind the main layout.  

Have a "Bang" with this card.  
Replace the sentiment and you have a fantastic birthday or celebrate card too!!




Simple and fun are these two cards.  

Notice the "stripes" at the top of this card?  Use a partial image (flag) from this stamp set to create a striped border for this card.


Contact me TODAY for your Stamp of the month Purchase.  Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment