Monday, July 25, 2011

Fun, Fun, and more FUN!!


Just a few more FUN photos from Convention. Get ready because next year it is in DALLAS, TX, and I want you to join me!! 

Me and my Mickey Ears.  Got to love the lighted Mickey Ears.  Made things so festive!!

My friend Pam Beery was choosen to play the Race Game and Spin the Big Wheel during the Price is Right Game!!  She was the BIG winner along with 20 other consultants (unfortunately not me though...  :o)  )

Just some of the new products we received for the Create and Take on Friday afternoon. 

Create and Take Materials again.

Sara Gourley, myself, and my downline Lynn at the Awards Banquet.

Our one "gentleman" consultant Phil W getting a little surprise from the entertainment on Friday evening.  Maybe his new "bride" ?  You be the judge!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment