Tuesday, July 12, 2011

California Bound for Close To My Heart Convention

Last night much to my surprise when I was checking in online for my flight to California and my Close To My Heart Convention, I found myself choosing seats in FIRST CLASS!!  What?  Ok, so having a flight cancelled,  and the airline rebooking me on a different airline does have it perks.

So becoming a Close To My Heart consultant 13 years ago, I would have never imagined all the "Perks" I have received.  Most importantly some life long friends.  You may think it's the great product, discounts,  (ok, that is a perk too) but truly the "heart" of this company for me is this time of year and my "Perk" of a vacation, meeting my friends from around the country and convention time.

I have arrived at the Disneyland Hotel and Convention starts tomorrow.  We will post some more tomorrow.  Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment