Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mickey is Everywhere!!

You know you are in the most magical place on earth when you start seeing Mickey everywhere.  Our hotel room is so COOL.  And a PERK for my downline getting here a little early is we are in the Fantasy Tower which has been remodeled and really close to the convention area.

Yesterday we listened to Mary Flynn from the Disney Institute, learned just a couple of sneak peak things, and TODAY is the big day we receive the new Autumn/Winter Idea book.  They have "dangled" the carrot and told us just a couple of facts about the catalog, and I can not wait to get my hands on it.

So check back tomorrow for your "Sneak Peak" of the Idea Book.  And since I am just getting started with my blog I would love your feedback.  Leave me your comment to this post or the new Idea Book post coming tomorrow and you will receive yours FREE and an extra special GIFT from me.

For now I will leave you with some photos from our Magical Place we are staying.  Enjoy and Stay Tuned!!

The Carpet as you get off the elevator.

Hello Everyone I am Here!
The Lighted Firework Headboard

Even the lamps have signs of Mickey
The Bedding
Even the faucet handles in the bathroom are Mickey
How Cool is this lamp in the bathroom

And of course our Magical room would not be complete without these

No comments:

Post a Comment