Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Close To My Heart Leadershare

One of the things I love about being a Close To My Heart consultant is the opportunity to go to corporate sponsored events.  Many of you know how much I LOVE convention, but this past March I had the oppotunity to go to Omaha, NE to a day and half event called Leadershare.  Not only did I get to see my CTMH friends, but it is the opportunity to come together and SHARE ideas with one another and learn new things that I love.  Over the next few days and weeks I will be sharing the projects we created at Leadershare in March.  From a 12 page workshop with Footloose papers, to a 10 card workshop (2 of 5 different cards) with Florentine, layouts with Pemberley, and more cards with Stella, there was so much creativity going on.

First up I'll share my layouts with the Pemberley paper packet.  This is such a simple layout, but simply beautiful.  The layout design is from Imagine "Creative Team" pg. 104.  Create the title with our Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.

Products used:
D1510  - 4 My Friend
C1503 - The Best Things
X7148B - Pemberley Paper Packet
Z1719 - Color Ready Evergreen Cork Shapes
Z1687 - Bohemian Assortment

Imagine "Creative Team"  Page 104

The Bohemian Assortment creates just the perfect accents.

Add just the right caption to complete your page.

Just a little distressing completes the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment