Friday, April 20, 2012

Lesson 5 Studio J Leadershare Layout

Here is the final layout from my Leadershare Studio J layouts.  Did you know that with a Studio J membership, you receive FREE shipping and FREE page protectors for your layouts when you order between 4 and 20 layouts at a time along with a .jpeg file of your layout that you can use for your personal blogs, family letters, just about anything.  I just ordered my last 20 layouts and they will be arriving this week.  Contact me with any questions you might have.  I'd love to show you how to get "caught up" with Studio J.

Techniques:
Distressing photos with text boxes
Splitting My Stickease across both pages
Using an embellishment to create a border
Using mixed texted titles, using multiple text boxes

Also this little niece of mine turns 9 tomorrow on April 21st.  Leave a comment and wish her a Happy Birthday and you will receive a FREE "A" sized stamp set (a $6.95 value) when you order $50.00 or more between April 20th and April 30th.  Remember also when you spend $35 or more for just $5.00 you can receive the Dotty For You paper packet (See April 12th Post).  Contact me to get these GREAT values from me and Close To My Heart.  Stampingbee@southslope.net




No comments:

Post a Comment