Monday, April 16, 2012

A Week of Studio J Layouts

You have seen some of the items we created at the Leadershare event I attended in Omaha the past couple of weeks, and now I thought I'd show you the 5 FREE Studio J layouts that I created with some instructions from Close To My Heart.  While I have done quite a few layouts in Studio J, and enjoy that I am "caught up" with my everyday scrapbooking, these 5 layouts taught me so much I didn't realize you could do with Studio J.

Want to get caught up on your scrapbooking?  Join me for a FREE class and learn more about Studio J.  Either May 5th or May 6th.  (See right side bar).  Bring your laptop with a couple of photos you'd like to scrapbook and "Let Me Show You How" digital scrapbooking with Studio J is just a Click away.  Email me at stampingbee@southslope.net to reserve your spot.

First Lesson:
World War II Memorial

Techniques Used:

  • Use text boxes to add cardstock
  • Use a single photo in multiple photo wells
  • Layering MyStickease to create a single image
  • Create a unique title by using multiple text boxes

Check out the Cardstock Title and Stitching

One photo is "Spread over the bottom 6 photo wells, and two My Stickeases are combined to make it look like one element.
Check Back tomorrow for the next lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment