Sunday, April 15, 2012

Organization for a Trip Scrapbook Style

By the time you read this I will be sailing away on a Mexican Riviera Cruise with my husband to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. This is an idea that I "lifted" from a fellow Close To My Heart consultant. Why not be Organized BEFORE you go?  Take any pocket organizer for filing and use this to store all those extra items you want to save and scrapbook "one day". Of course an organizer wouldn't be complete with out a little "bling". Here I used the Footloose Papers to jazz up my front and inside covers. This way when you return from your vacation all your items are in one place and you can grab and go and start your scrapooking in a FLASH (pardon the photography pun) :o)

Titles cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
Stamp Set Used:  Just Chillin
Accessories:  Sea Side Wooden Shapes - Distressed with Cocoa Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment