Sunday, April 1, 2012

Getting Back on the Blog Posting Band Wagon

Do you ever get really excited about something, stick to it for a few months, then get distracted from doing the very thing that you are excited about?  Well, that is me and blogging!!  I don't know why, but I love SHARING ideas with everyone, but me to sit down and write, is just pulling teeth.  I am admitting it!!  There done, now back with SHARING with you again!!

Here are the latest cards from my card class this past week.  We used the Lucy papers on our "Peeps" card, and "Hello" card.  Also a simple card made with the March Stamp of the Month "Potential".  Can you say graduation card!!  Check out my class schedule to the right.  Card classes are held the last Wednesday and Thursday of the month.  Make 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs) for just $12.00.  Plan to join me in April.  Contact me today to reserve your spot!!.

Products can be purchased on my new Online Business Address:  bridgetmaher.ctmh.com







No comments:

Post a Comment